Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Julie & Julia

Bon Appétit !


I like Meryl Streep. I love cooking.There is no question why you wouldn't like the movie if you liked either one or both!
I couldn't have missed the movie for anything.All through the trailers, i kept telling my husband "I want to see that movie".I'm a novice to cooking and for since my 5 month endeavour into full time cooking , I have been addicted to the experience. We saw the movie as soon as it was realised and it was great!
The movie runs parallel between two women.The film depicts events in the life of chef Julia Child in the early years in her culinary career, contrasting her life with Julie Powell, who aspires to cook all 524 recipes from Child's cookbook during a single year.


Its a different movie,set in different times , involving the life of two completely different women.

Wikipedia Link

Directed by Nora Ephron
Produced by Nora Ephron
Laurence Mark
Eric Steel
Amy Robinson
Written by Screenplay:
Nora Ephron
Book:
Julie Powell
Starring Amy Adams
Meryl Streep
Stanley Tucci
     

No comments:

Post a Comment