Friday, August 28, 2009

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

The second week I suggested to my husband that we watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.Not to mention, I have always been fond of watching spooky movies and also get loads of panic attacks hallucinating about them.
I did a big mistake.This movie was in the least scary and in the least interesting.I did not read the reviews properly i guess.

Wikipedia Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts_of_Girlfriends_Past

Genre : Romantic Comedy and in the least Spooky

Based on : Charles Dickens -A Christmas Carol

Acted by:Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner and others


Story : Matthew McConaughey stars as a freewheeling libertine who's haunted by the spirits of girlfriends of the present, past, and beyond at his brother's wedding, awakening long-lost feelings for his first love. Jennifer Garner, Michael Douglas, Anne Archer, and Robert Forster co-star in this feature.
In the end, he realises his true feeling towards his first love.Its a happy ending where they express the love they have for each other and whole new beginning.
The movie dragged in the scenes where he visits the ghosts and the travel to his past on a bed is really crazy.
We dint enjoy it that much.It was an "ok" movie.

Rating :2/6






No comments:

Post a Comment